|Posted: 12 November 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Back by popular demand...well one person demanded it.
* Your sister sends you a telegram reading 'FATHER DIED THIS MORNING ARRANGE TO STOP HERE IF POSSIBLE' and you smile thinking everything is falling into place.
* On a particularly depressing day you see the neighbor working on his lawn mower and make a run for the spinning blades.
* At a exhibit of Hemingway's bloodied uniform you slap your stomach and ask to Papa Doble, 'Was I ever that thin?'
* You wait each day at the mailbox awaiting the money that 'Got Papa?' guy from the board owes you.
* You can't understand how the latest American Masters got made without your consent.
* You insist Hotchner introduce you to Paul Newman because of all the money he's made writing about you.
* Despite being married and a heterosexual you're seriously thinking about asking that dude at Blockbuster out because he looks like Pauline Pfeiffer.
Edited by Papa Cosa on 12 November 2005 at 11:09pm